All participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation. Please refer the themes for abstract submission and note the important dates below.
End of Abstract Submission: May 10, 2015
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: May 15, 2015
How to submit the abstract?
- Abstract Submission is ONLY through On-line Submission System
- Submission by letter, fax, e-mail or CD/DVD will NOT be accepted.
- Biotech and Biopharm
(Drug development and biomarkers)
- Cancer Research
(Signaling, mechanisms, and therapy)
- Gene Regulation and RNA Biology
(Transcription, RNA processing, non-coding RNA and post translational modification)
- Genomic Biology and Genetic Diseases
(Genetics, genomics, bioinformatics, gene function and deficiencies,)
- Immunity, Infection and Inflammation
(Virus, microbe, vaccine, immunology, autoimmune diseases and other inflammatory diseases such as organ or tissue injury)
- Metabolic Diseases
(Diabetes, obesity and other metabolic related diseases)
- Neuroscience, Aging and Degenerative Diseases
(Neural development and function, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders)
- Plant Biology and Agricultural Sciences
(Plant and agriculture related science)
- Stem Cell, Gene & Cell Therapy
(Stem cell, cell therapy and gene therapy)
- Technology Development
(Structural biology, single cell imaging, sequencing, or analysis, new developments in mass-spectrometry and other novel techniques)
Rules for Submission
Abstracts without registration and payment will NOT be included in the abstract book. Applicants must follow these guidelines:
- Abstract Submission Form: MS word for Windows.
- Language: the abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
- The abstract should be written in English, typed or printed in Times New Roman font 12 and single space, with A4 size (21cm*29.7cm). Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Use generic names of drugs. Write numbers as numerals rather than words. Download the template
- Please limit the length of your title to 15 words: Title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation. Use bold-faced and capitalized font type for the title.
- Full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, and the presenting author should be underlined. Presenter's organization should be included.
- Tables, charts, photographs and any other information are not acceptable as part of the abstract.
- The body of the abstract is limited to 350 words, excluding the title and information on authors. (no more than one page)